RELIEVE MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN NATURALLY
Gua sha has been used for thousands of years as an alternative therapy to help reduce inflammation in the skin by draining the lymphatic system and enhancing natural blood flow to attain smoother, younger-looking skin.
Gua sha is made from natural Indian jade material and buffed to a smooth finish in order to stay perfectly flush against the contours of your face. This product is durable, strong, and safe to use.
Gua sha is a natural, alternative therapy that involves scraping your skin with a massage tool to improve your circulation, and is most often used to relieve muscle and joint pain.
Some key features:
- Color: Green Jade
- Material: Natural aventurine (Indian jade)
- Size: About 8 x 5 x 0.6cm / 3.15 x 1.97 x 0.24 inch (LxWxH)
- Made with high quality natural precious stone
- Ultra smooth surface will never hurt your skin
How-To Do A Gua Sha Facial Lymph Drainage
Starting on the right side:
- Down the neck: Start at the outer corner of the jaw, near the earlobe. Sweep down to the dip above the middle of the right collarbone. Repeat 3-5x.
- Under the chin: Sweep from the middle of the soft under-chin (where a double chin would show up) out to the bottom of your earlobe. 3-5x
- Chin: From the middle of the chin, under the lower lip, sweep out to the earlobe. 3-5x
- Cheek: Sweep from the corner of the nose out to the middle ear 3-5x.
- Under-eye: Be especially light and slow here, sweep over under-eye area, where "eye bags" would show up, and out to the temple, all the way to the hairline. 3-5x
- Under eyebrow: Avoid any pressure on the eye or eyelid itself and stay on the brow bone. Sweep from inner corner out to temple again. 3-5x
- Third eye: Stroke from center of eyebrows up to hairline. This one is especially relaxing for the nervous system and great for insomnia, so do more strokes if it speaks to you! 3-10x
- Lower forehead: Stroke from center of forehead above the eyebrow out to the temple. 3-5x
- Big sweep. Here we bring everything we've moved to the outer edges of the face all the way back down to the terminus, the collarbone dip located between the center of the neck and the shoulder. Start at the center of the upper forehead, and trace down the hairline, over the temple, then curve behind the ear, and down the side of the neck to terminus. 3-5x.
- Repeat the whole routine on the second side!